yamachine801: (Default)
[personal profile] yamachine801
SO MUCH YAMACHII FOR TODAY.

Yatta! i'm finally done doing as song for YamaChii., entitled BANIRA ICHIGO,.
inspired from one of my favorite song of Yui Horie. Vanilla Salt. xD
I had composed  a shorter version few months ago as if Chinen was singing that for Yamada. =]]]
It took long time for me to do this,. and I'm not sure if my grammar is correct ., please point me out my mistakes. =]]
If you're not familiar with the song, here's the mp3.

 


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 




VANILLA STRAWBERRY
by--nodoka

BANIRA ICHIGO DE [3x]
 WITH VANILLA STRAWBERRY [3x]

YAMACHII dake nara Honto RABU deshou
If it's just YAMACHII   it's probably tru love


Dare yori mo motto motto Yamachii wo
Becuz i want to know YamaChii more

shitte hoshii kara Yamachii dake ga mitai
than anyone else , i wanna see yamachii only

demo sore wa muri da yo ne? Nothing
But that;s impossible ne? Nothing

MODOKASHII sugiru
It's too frustrating


shinjite miseyou to sureba suru hodo
The more I try to show my support

Yaoi ni tsuyogari subete ga urahara
The more i act tough in Yaoi, eveything goes the other way

Honto wa watashi kichigai no nanda damatteta kedo
I'm actually a crazy person i've  been mum about that


demo YamaChii hodo no ai wa tottemo
but a love that's like Yamachii

dare yori ga aite iru mono to wa chigau
is very different from others who's loving


*CHIITARO to iwaretara TOMO dake iichau
If i'm told it'c Chiitaro, I'd say they;re just friends

sunao ni nareru to YAMACHII no CHUU
I can be honest YAMACHII KISS

YAMACHII dake suki desu Yuma ga KIRAI da ne?
I only love YAMACHII, i hate yuma ne?

Ureshii no ni NANI shitte run darou??
I'm happy but what is he doing there??


AMAI BANIRA ni ICHIGO kakeru you ni
Putting strawberry into sweet vanilla


ichizu ni suki ni natte shimattara
when i fall head over heels in love

ni juu yon jikan nanakakan zutto
for all the time 24/7

YAMACHII no koto wo hitasura I THINK kanari kyokutan
I think about YAMACHII continuously It's rather extreme


Masaka koko made YAmachii ni hamaru to
CAn it be? that no one ever thought

dare mo yosou nante shitenakatta?
Dat i'd be this obsessed with Yamachii??

Jyanni-sama ga ataranainda
Even Mr. Johnny can't tell

YAMACHII no KOI ga
The love of YAMACHII


YAMACHII de isshou ni iru jikan ni
When Yamachii we're together , it's a treasure

Kizamareta omoide wa Takara mono nanda
My memories engraved into that time


Yuri to iwaretara Yamachii datte iichau
If I'm told it's Yuri, I'd say it's YAmachii

sunao ni nareru yo yamachii no chuu
I can be honest Yamachii Kiss

Yamachii dake suki desu Yuma ga kirai da ne?
I only love Yamachii, I hate Yuma ne??

Ureshii no ni NANI shitte run' darou?
I'm happy but what is he doing there??

Amai dake no YAmaCHII yori
Rather than the Yamachii that's just sweet

chotto baka shita hou ga
the slightly stupid side of them

amami mo mashite yuku shine
makes it sweeter

aki ga konai...
i can't get tired of it..


Amai dake no ai mo sou..
It''s the same with the love that's just sweet

chotto shio shita hou ga
the slightly salted kind


Yamachii no kyori mo chiijimari kitto
Shrinks the distance between Yamachii and I'm sure

Kyou yori suteki na mirai ga matteru no
That a future is more wonderful than today is waiting..

Repeat *

YAMACHII dake nara.. honto RABU deshou
If it's YAMACHII, it's probably love~

BANIRA ICHIGO DE...
With VANILLA STRAWBERRY


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


the recording was so cute. Yamada <3333 chinen <333 YAMACHII <33
Yamada's nose ish so love LOL> idk what's with his nose, but i really love his nose.
The first thing i really noticed about thim when i first saw him was his nose during their performance of Seishun Amigo with Yuto. xDDDDDDDDDD.
YAMADAAAAAAAAA <333
i'm not done watching it yet and skipping THOSE parts that;s NOT that important.
I love the part when YAMACHII was talking to each other then Chinen answered in a weird voice,.
Chinen using his LEFT HAND WHILE eating. of course bcuz he's a left handed right.. ? the way he usedit was so cute. well. everything about him and everything he does ish cute. xD
gwaa, why was that guy having a lot of exposure? my eyes hurt eveytime i see him. Why did it took long before Yamada's talk part waaa yamachii yamachii yamachii yamachii. gonna watch it naooooooooooooooo.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-06 10:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dunaskmewhy.livejournal.com
OMG THE SONG IS SO CUTEEEE <3333
and yes yes YES I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOU
/hugs and cries

and I did not read the last part gomennn cause I'm trying to avoid spoilersss, hope that you wont mind kayyy?
:D

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-07 10:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nodoka06.livejournal.com
thanks thanks <333
yamachii fans understand each other. =DD
/hugs back and wipes your tears. xDD

NP. i wun mind it xD

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-06 01:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mabz17.livejournal.com
I only love YAMACHII, i hate yuma ne?
wahaa!
you're a hater jass! lol! XDD

cute song!! ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-07 09:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nodoka06.livejournal.com
ahaha.lam mo n nmn dba mabz
basta pag yuma-thingy LOL.
buti nga yun lang cnbi ko kay yuma eh JK

tnx. gawa ka din =DD

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-07 02:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mabz17.livejournal.com
HAHA! LOL!

eh?
parang mahirap eh.
i think i can't do it.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-06-27 06:55 am (UTC)
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 02:12 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios